User announce

+2 Не могу зайти в айкап, меня забанили или что??

+
  • « назад
  • вперед »
  • today @ 02:32 CET
  • 17 Jul 2013
#1 Posted: 09 Aug 2023 @ 18:10 CET quote

Hello,

This is the second time this happens, so this time I don't want to let it fade away.

For the second time in 2 weeks, a winning game, right before we are about to destroy the enemy throne, out of nowhere appears a "saving game" message, after what all players get disconnected.

This game does not appear in the game list, but it appears on the list of games if i want to make a complaint.

I also didn't receive a win or pts for both games.

Moreover, besides the game not counting, the game itself breaks afterwards. After exiting the game I am unable to enter it again, forcing me to reinstall Warcraft on my computer.

A strange message stats appearing when I try to turn on Warcraft related to DirectX. If you're interested, here is a screenshot:

www.iccup.com

I suspect that someone is abusing this feature to avoid losses, but i don't really understand how it works.

I understand that there is a special page for reports: iccup.com

Unfortunately, this time, when I try to complain about these 2 games, an error appears after i fill and try to send the complaint:

www.iccup.com

This happens only with these strange games.

Could you please explain me why this happens? Its the second time already.

Besides, could you please make these both games count to our stats? The games are:

iccup.com

iccup.com

(I have both replays)

Kind regards.

Old comment
  • 20 Apr 2024 @ 23:35 CET
  • 22 May 2014
#2 Posted: 09 Aug 2023 @ 23:18 CET quote

Hey.

Write them here, so an administrator dedicated to such issues may help you faster.

Support

Old comment
  • 17 Apr 2024 @ 07:32 CET
  • 21 Feb 2020
#3 Posted: 15 Aug 2023 @ 00:39 CET quote

There are any hack when noobs saving game , and all people getting dropped, game didnt count as win or lose for anyone, but you still got stats from game in your account Kills Deaths Assists. Can check my account, 10 0 7 invoker game but you can see just KDA stats , no games in account.

Edited by IMALONEINTEAM (15 Aug 2023 @ 00:39 CET)
Old comment
  • 20 Aug 2023 @ 09:15 CET
  • 07 Oct 2017
#4 Posted: 16 Aug 2023 @ 03:43 CET quote

Admins dont care much about hacks and stuff. Even reporting noobs takes a lot of time, in exchange they got lame rules to ban / mute. Instead of PERMBAN ACCOUNT forever.

Old comment
EU Tour & EU CAT FA
AVENGERS iCCup.mystick [ EU Tour & EU CAT FA ]
  • 06 May 2024 @ 23:23 CET
  • 04 Oct 2017
#5 Posted: 19 Aug 2023 @ 00:00 CET quote

There were technical problems.

Old comment
  • « назад
  • вперед »
Locked Topic